After working on the disinfection services for a pretty long time, Signify has actually introduced the UVC disinfection services for homes in some parts of the world. UVC lighting is considered to be a residue-free, chemical-free, and absorption-free method, which is used to disinfect the air, water, and other surfaces from bacteria and viruses, as proven to date. These viruses can easily respond to UVC radiation with ease.
So, make sure to get in touch with Signify now for the top-notch quality help you get with the disinfection practices. You can use their services for not just homes but for commercial spaces as well. You will get significant help all the way through, for sure.
The services are designed for homes now:
While commenting on the launch, the managing director of the company said that after receiving some great feedback about the UVC disinfection services from all the professional users, the company has decided to launch the services for homes as well.
- There is a growing demand for such safety measures among homeowners as well because of the current pandemic situation.
- The service is designed to offer a tested and tried chemical-free and residue-free alternative to disinfect the home after COVID infection in the house.
- Unlike some of the other conventional disinfection methods used these days, UVC disinfection will not leave behind any harmful chemical residues.
- So, you can use the safety of the service around electronics and the indoor plants as well.
- It is also considered to be environment-friendly, as it will not be using any of the chemical substances for covering the services. So, that deserves to be a point to notice.
UVC is always considered to be a properly-established method of disinfection. It breaks down the RNA or DNA of the microorganisms, which will include bacteria and viruses. So, that will render the services to be quite harmless in nature.
The effectiveness of the UVC light to follow:
The effectiveness of the UV disinfection services in inactivating the SARS CoV 2, the virus that is behind the COVID 19 platform, has been highly validated by Boston University.
- The company is also here to offer customized packages for homes.
- It depends on the size of the house.
- It will use a scientific method to determine the right dosage needed to disinfect every corner of the house.
- The disinfection procedure is carried out by a team of certified and trained service professionals.
- They are well-equipped with UVC-compliant PPE kits, which will use specially designed UVC lighting products to disinfect the premises.
The service can be widely used for disinfecting all the major areas of the house like the kitchen, dining, and even the washroom areas. It will include all the household and furniture items like chairs, sofas, refrigerators, printers, TVs, and more. The company has further launched the UVC services for professional customers like hotels, offices, and retail shops previously. And now they have extended the same services to the homes.
Read More About Signify