From time and again, Philips has been working on some of the best lighting options and has even introduced the smart light option on your way. So, now, you will come across the much-awaited Lightstrips from the same source. It will be bringing in some smart lights to your daily homes and will allow you to create special moments and then automate the lights as well.
Now, you have the liberty to start off with the Philips Hue collection in either Bluetooth version or with the help of the Smart Bridge version. With one Bridge, you can add 50 lights along with accessories at a go! So, that’s a plus point with the Bridge category from the Philips Hue range. And there is nothing to worry about because this company is known for its flexibility. So, even if you have started with the Bluetooth controlling option, you can always change into Bridge mid-way.
Easy way to get introduced to smart light:
Whenever you are planning to use the smart lights with Bluetooth-enabled controlling systems, you will get introduced to the smart life slowly.
- A Bluetooth-controlled system will help in controlling lights within the present Bluetooth range.
- So, you can always set the mood of any single room with the Hue Bluetooth compatible bulb and also with the help of the Hue Bluetooth app.
- Through one app, you get the opportunity to control as many as 10 lights together, which is no doubt a big deal.
Philips Hue with the Bridge:
If you want to unlock the full experience that smart lights have in store for you, then Philips Hue with the Bridge is often the option you want to get yourself into.
- It is true that adding that Hue Bridge will help you to activate the built-in Zigbee network well.
- It is going to be a more advanced way to help users control their lights.
- Moreover, you get the chance to unlock the full potential of smart lighting features.
- Here, you get the chance to add as many as a maximum of 50 bulbs along with the Bridge.
- Moreover, you can set routines and even work on some of the other features all under one panel now.
The difference between the Bluetooth and the Bridge:
With the Bluetooth version of the Philips Hue lightstrip, you have a maximum of 10 lights introduced, but with the Bridge, you have 50 of them to be installed into one.
- Bluetooth will cover just 1 room, but Bridge will be used for the whole home.
- Both these sections will have a voice controlling feature, which is great.
- Moreover, with both Bluetooth and Bridge, you will enjoy installation-free dimming.
- They both can work with the Hue Dimmer Switch and will have the warm to cool light for better ambiance coverage.
When you have Philips by your side, you need not have to worry about any of the other options anymore. This brand is here and ready to help you explore all the points with ease. Get some of the top-notch quality items from the source now.